The First MicroFinanceBank - Afghanistan
The First Microfinance Bank – Afghanistan (FMFB-A) started its operation in 2004 and is part of the Aga Khan Agency for Microfinance (AKAM), which has financial institutions operating in over 15 countries throughout the developing world. It is affiliated with the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN), a group of nine development agencies working in health, education, culture and rural economic development primarily in Asia and Africa.
Our primary objective in Afghanistan is to contribute to poverty alleviation and economic development through the provision of sustainable financial services to the poor and underserved. Since 2016, we are a member of the Global Alliance for Banking on Values (GABV) – an independent network of the banks using finance to deliver sustainable economic, social and environmental development. Our values- based banking agenda focuses on providing affordable financial services that promote entrepreneurship, agriculture, incremental housing and clean energy in Afghanistan.
FMFB-A sought to consolidate its position as Afghanistan’s leading financial service provider. As of December 2021, FMFB-A with over AFN 4 billion (61% market share) is the market leader in terms of Portfolio. The bank has over 230,000 active clients – including the borrowers and savers who do not necessarily save to accumulate assets but often seek to smooth consumption when a family’s income is irregular.
Responsible for keeping children’s living and play areas, helps with homework and teaching. Cares for infants, including feeding, diapering, and dressing. Meets the physical, social, and emotional needs of children in their care.
|Title||Babysitter||# of vacancies||1|
|Nationality||Afghan||Grade, Salary||As Per Bank Salary Scale|
|Type||Full Time||Opening date||18-March-23|
|Duration||Temporary for Six Months||Closing date||28-March-23|
|Vacancy Number||Vacancy Name||# of Vacancies||Location||Gender|
|FMFB-HR-0018-2023||Babysitter||1||Professional Services Department / HO||Female|
Duties and responsibilities:
- Make sure children are safe, and expect that children should be under the watchful eye of the sitter at all times.
- Preparing and cleaning bottles for babies and must always be thoroughly clean and sanitized.
- Preparing meals and snacks during the day.
- Discipline children, safe space, and can return once they are willing to behave, avoiding misbehaving and physically strike a child.
- Looking to sanitize toys and cleaning up play areas on daily basis.
- Being able to calm children where a child become agitated or distressed. When tempers flare or tears begin to fall, it’s essential to know how to handle it.
- Doing laundry, keeping toys clean and in their place, tidying up the child’s bedroom, and vacuuming the play area.
- Entertaining children with games, cartoon TV-channels and other activities.
- Bathing children and putting them to bed.
- Any other duty related and capability of performing assigned by the supervisor.
- Graduated 14 class degree
- Minimum of four years’ experience in relevant job.
- Good Command communication skills
- Ability to manage the children area
- Ability to work under pressure every situation
- Cheerful, friendly personality.
- Ability to build a rapport with children with varying personality types.
- Good problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Patience and empathy.
- Organization and time management skills in order to multitask and keep children on set schedules.
If you meet the above requirements, we are encouraging you to apply for this position. Please send us your CV along with a cover letter via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please make sure that your email includes the vacancy ID as the subject line.
Note that, only the candidates who are meeting the requirements of the position will be shortlisted.