The product is designed to provide loans for Afghan returnees repatriated from Pakistan or Iran in the last 1 to 10 years and as well as Internal Displace People (IDP). The objective is to promote income-generation activities among Afghan returnees in order to enable them to become self-sufficient. Starting from AFN 15,000/USD 200 up to AFN 500,000/USD 6,000.
Find out if you are eligible:
- – Afghan returnees seeking to start their own business or expand their existing business
- – Age between 18-65 years
- – Loan should only be used for income-generating activities
- – Residing at the current location for at least 1 consecutive year
- – Holding a Valid Tazkira Card
- – Provide satisfactory evidence that confirms their status as refugee or IDP.
- – Satisfactory cash flow/positive credit score (as per FMFB-A’s criteria to assess credit worthiness)
- – Individual should not be a defaulter of other institutions/banks (credit bureau/data check)
- – Other pre/post disbursement verifications (as applicable)
Terms and Conditions:
- – Loan Tenor from 6-24Months
- – Original title deed of property and 1 guarantor (no title deed for amount less than AFN 150,000 or equivalent in USD. However, two guarantors are must)
- – Shura Letter
- – Refugee Card
- – Loan should be only used for income generating activities
For Further, information and inquiries please visit your nearest branch or contact us through:
Helpdesk: +93 (0) 790010104, +93(0) 7900110105, +93 (0) 705010104 (Saturday to Wednesday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, and Thursdays from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM).