Small & Medium Enterprise (SME): Overdraft (OD)
For meeting working capital, purchase of raw materials, purchase of new fixed assets, expansion of capacity and purchase of machineries.
Find out if you are eligible:
- Entrepreneurs involved in activities whose annual turnover should be more than USD 100,000
- Entrepreneurs must have a registered business license
- Entrepreneurs must have at least two years of experience in business
- Satisfactory account turnover with FMFB/Other banks for the last one year
Terms and Conditions:
- Loan Ticket commencing from AFN 500,001- 15,000,000 or equivalent to USD
- Loan Tenor: 12 Months
- Interest charges shall be calculated based on the daily utilization of the limit and repayable on monthly basis.
- Loan Required Securities:
- Registered Title Deed (Sharayee) of the property
- Urfi Title deed of the property and eligible financial guarantor
- Latest company license copy
- Latest NID copies of all shareholders (guarantors if any)
- Company profile/background
- Collateral Documents
- The bank may ask for additional information/documents for any credit facility as requested
For Further, information and inquiries please visit your nearest branch or contact us through:
Helpdesk: +93 (0) 790010104, +93(0) 790010105, +93 (0) 705010104 (Saturday to Wednesday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, and Thursdays from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM).