Overdraft for those Entrepreneurs, who want to finance their day-to-day cash flow requirement generated by normal business activity. SME Business overdrafts starting from AFN 500,000 equivalent to USD up to AFN 15,000,000 equivalent to USD.
Find out if you are eligible:
- – Entrepreneurs involved in activities whose annual turnover should be more than USD 100,000
- – Entrepreneurs must have a registered business license
- – Entrepreneurs must have at least two years of experience in business
- – Satisfactory account turnover with FMFB/Other banks for the last one year
Terms and Conditions:
- – Loan Tenor: 12 Months
- – Interest charges shall be calculated based on the daily utilization of the limit and repayable on monthly basis.
- – Loan Required Securities:
- – – Registered Title Deed (Sharayee) of the property
- – – Urfi Title deed of the property and eligible financial guarantor
- – Loan request form
- – Latest company license copy
- – Latest NID copies of all shareholders (guarantors if any)
- – Company profile/background
- – Collateral Documents
- – The bank may ask for additional information/documents for any credit facility as requested
For Further, information and inquiries please visit your nearest branch or contact us through:
Helpdesk: +93 (0) 790010104, +93(0) 7900110105, +93 (0) 705010104 (Saturday to Wednesday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, and Thursdays from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM).