Loan Utilization Purpose:
To provide financing to students enrolled in a Diploma/Bachelor/Master Programs within Afghanistan.
Find out if you are eligible: Parent/Guardian:
- Must be employed full-time for a period of 1 year (if salaried)
- Must be running business for at least 1 year (if self-employed)
- Applicants must be Afghan citizens
- Applicants must have secured admission in one of the eligible courses in Afghanistan
- Applicants age must be between 18-45 years
Terms and Conditions:
- Loan Ticket commencing from AFN 15,000 – 500,000 or equivalent to USD
- Loan Tenor of up to 36 months
- Original title deed of property and 1 guarantor (no title deed for amount less than AFN 100,000 or equivalent in USD. However, two guarantors are must)
- Less than a week of turnaround time or processing if the required documents are provided
For Further, information and inquiries please visit your nearest branch or contact us through:
Helpdesk: +93 (0) 790010104, +93(0) 790010105, +93 (0) 705010104 (Saturday to Wednesday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, and Thursdays from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM).