If you have a sum of money that you do not need immediate access to and you would like to receive assured returns, our Fixed Deposits make all the difference. Approved by our Shari’ah Board, FMFB-A’s Fixed Deposits allow you to make the most of value-added benefits as you create wealth at low risk.
Choose from terms ranging from six months, one year, two years, and three years of investment tenures and receive monthly Halal profit payments.
Features and Benefits
- Availability of multiple currencies (AFN, USD) for opening accounts
- Minimum balance: AFN 50,000 / USD 500
- Profit will be accrued on daily basis and paid on the agreed maturity date/ Quarterly
- Expected profit rates are tier-based where higher expected profit rates will be given for longer periods. (based on mutual agreement)
- The customer should have an existing Current (cover) account to be linked to the Term Deposit account.
- Tenor- Ranging from 6 Months to 3 Years
- No account closure fee.
- No statement will be sent to the Customers – a deposit certificate will be issued instead.
- Deposits may be made by cash, cheque, or direct account transfer
- Funds deposited will be administered in accordance with Shari’ah principles
- SMS Alert to confirm and update your latest banking transactions
Opening Mudarabah Individual Term Deposit Account at FMFB-A
To complete the account opening process, personally visit any of our branches with the following documents:
- Original Electronic NID (Tazkira) or Original Valid Passport
- Passport size photo
- Utility Bill
- Completion of KYC Forms
How to Apply
For more information please call our Customer Service Centre by dialing 599 or visiting any of our branches.