Our Islamic Shari’ah-compliant Qard Account takes care of your day-to-day banking essentials, offering the services you would expect – without compromising your principles.
It allows you the peace of mind of depositing your money in a bank, with the reassurance that FMFB-A is not investing your money in activities that contravene Shari’ah principles. Like all our accounts, the FMFB-A Qard Account is approved by our Shari’ah Board.
Our Qard Account allows you to deal with your daily banking requirements, be it paying bills, taking cash out, or writing cheques, effortlessly and efficiently.
Features and Benefits
- Availability of multiple currencies (AFN, USD, EUR) for opening account
- Minimum balance: AFN 1,000 / USD 20 / EUR 20
- Free Debit Card and checkbook
- Immediate access to funds at our branches, through our network of ATMs, or by direct account transfer to another bank account
- Deposits may be made by cash, cheque, or direct account transfer
- Funds deposited will be administered in accordance with Shari’ah principles
- Direct Debit and money transfer facilities
- Regular monthly statements
- Easy management of your account via our Online Banking platform
- SMS Alert to confirm and update your latest banking transactions
- No minimum balance requirement for account opening
Opening Qard Account at FMFB-A
To complete the account opening process, personally visit any of our branches with the following documents:
- Original Electronic NID (Tazkira) or Original Valid Passport
- Passport size photo
- Utility Bill
- Completion of KYC Forms
How to Apply
For more information please call our Customer Service Centre by dialing 599 or visiting any of our branches.