Whether you’re looking to buy a new or used car, we’re here to help. We offer Vehicle financing with great rates.
Drive the car of your dreams without the stress with our financing!
Owning a car, be it first hand or a used one, is mostly treated as a milestone in one’s life. Other than the practical usage, this is probably a sort of symbol of independence and a financial gratification. The aspiration to own a car in Afghanistan is only rising by the day. It is a not uncommon to see a car being purchased when we have some extra money available to us and Furniture and house appliances are among the most demanded goods for financing. We at FMFB-A are always honored to help clients buying their needs of ready or manufactured furniture and kitchens, in addition to electrical and electronic devices.
The Product is designed as a Shariah compliant Vehicle financing based on the Islamic financial principle of Murabaha, the Vehicle financing Scheme is widely used in Islamic finance. Under this product, the Bank purchases a Shariah compliant asset(s) Vehicles and Motorcycles from a third-party supplier (for the Cost Price) and subsequently sells it to its Customer on Murabaha basis.
Features and Benefits
- 100 percent Shari’ah-compliant financing
- Availability of multiple currencies (AFN, USD)
- Attractive profit rate
- From 6 months to 2 years of financing
- Financing limit from AFN 25,000 to AFN 500,000 or equivalent in USD
- The fully transparent transaction with no additional charges
- No hidden costs
- The original title deed of the property and one guarantor
- Two guarantors if the amount is less than AFN 100,000 or equivalent in USD (no title deed is required).
How to Apply
For more information please call our Customer Service Centre by dialing 599 or visiting any of our branches.